Just in case you didn’t know, today is International Motivation and Inspiration Day; and seeing how I’ve just about recovered from a NYE hangover, I think it’s a perfect day to lay down my resolutions.
So, here we go:
- Pass my driving test – to stop asking everyone for lifts (and it’s about time!)
- Complete CIM Postgraduate Diploma – because there isn’t such thing as ‘too much education’
- Pass Nielsen certifications – to progress my career
- Blog at least 25 times
and not slack– this means a blog post every other week
- Do a series of vlogs – you will hear about this very soon – keep an eye out!
- Have the best wedding I could ever imagine
- Meet new people – and learn as much as I can from them
- Travel – this should be covered within my honeymoon
- Make our new house true home
- Squat 90kg – as long as I can put the weight on as well!
- Be able to do a split – upping my stretching game
- Read at least 10 books – roughly one book a month.
Let the list above be my personal reminder, and when it comes to another review, I should be able to tick all the boxes – I know I can!
Do you have any commitments, aspirations and goals? Please share your resolutions in the comments!
Have a great 2018 peeps!