Coming back to your own blog can be very eye-opening – I came across a post from a year ago, where I set my goals for the year of 2018.
So let’s see whether I lived to my own (self-year-ago) expectations.
- Pass my driving test – to stop asking everyone for lifts (and it’s about time!) YES
- Complete CIM Postgraduate Diploma – because there isn’t such thing as ‘too much education’ YES
- Pass Nielsen certifications – to progress my career YES
- Blog at least 25 times
and not slack– this means a blog post every other week Fail
- Do a series of vlogs – you will hear about this very soon – keep an eye out! YES
- Have the best wedding I could ever imagine YES
- Meet new people – and learn as much as I can from them YES
- Travel – this should be covered within my honeymoon YES
- Make our new house true home Nearly there…
- Squat 90kg – as long as I can put the weight on as well! Fail
- Be able to do a split – upping my stretching game Fail
- Read at least 10 books – roughly one book a month. Yes, but most were for uni – need to do better this year.
Not bad, huh?
This year there will be less pressure, and more time for mindfulness.
But there will be fitness goals, and I will share them with all of you soon.