1. Blue, black and white are your favourite colours
2. You always correct everyone who says that Estonian population is 1 million. It’s actually 1.3 million.
3. You are proud that Skype was invented in Estonia
4. You consider Kalev chocolate and Vana Tallinn liquor the best souvenirs ever
5. Going to saunas or spas is part of your regular routine
6. When someone asks you about Estonia’s location, you respond ‘Below Finland’.
7. You roll your eyes if someone asks ‘Is Estonia part of Russia’? For God sake, we are in the EU!
8. You love your Baltic neighbours, but get offended if someone thinks you are Latvian or Lithuanian.
9. You eat sour cream with 99% of your meals
10. 99% of your meals contain potatoes
11. Your favourite spices are kartulimaitseaine (potato spice) and sidrunipipar (lemon pepper)
12. You don’t find it difficult to pronounce ‘Veoautojuht’ or ‘Jõuluööeelootusaeg’
13. You are used to not being able to buy booze after 10pm
14. You don’t worry about the snow until it reaches higher than 3 metres
15. You believe that +17C water is definitely warm enough tempreture to swim in
16. You’ve been to Shooters too many times to remember
17. Driving 100 km/h feels like the speed of light
18. If you don’t have plans to have a BBQ on the 23rd of June, you get depressed.
19. You might be over-18, but you still get shivers when a policeman passes by.
20. You remember the time when this was a fortune: