This is my signature chocolate cake. I’ve been baking it for years.
I haven’t come up with the name yet, any suggestions welcome! 🙂
This cake has won me the office bake-off and a lot of compliments from my friends. Very quick and easy to make and it is very moist and delicious!
I thought it was the time to share the recipe. Enjoy!
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 750 ml of creme fraiche (200 ml for the cake, 550 ml for the chocolate sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tablespoons of coco powder (2 for the cake, 2 for the chocolate sauce)
- 12 tablespoons of sugar (7 for the cake, 5 for the chocolate sauce)
- ~10 tablespoons of plain flour
- Olive oil
- White chocolate bar